Sunday, May 31, 2009


I hear that lemon water is an incredible tool. It helps clean the toxins out of your body. I'm not sure if toxins mean fat or just general impurities.


I did an internet search for benefits of lemon water and found this:

Lemons, and all citric acid fruits, are good in cases of putrefaction, especially of the liver. In many cases, they will help stir up any latent toxic settlements in the body that cannot be eliminated any other way. Lemon drinks help tremendously when we need to remove the impurities and the fermentative effects of a bad liver. We have often used citric acid diets with excellent results. But citrus juices do thin the blood, and we must remember that the elimination diet is only part of what we require for right living. (Health-care-clinic.org)

My doctor says I have a fatty liver. Perhaps this combined with a little Milk Thistle daily and lots of good fruits and vegies will help.

Doggie walks are wonderful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment